понеділок, 9 листопада 2015 р.

Dialogue is a written or spoken conversational exchange between two or more people

A:  "Hi Mary."
B
:  "Oh, hi."
A
:  "How are you doing?"
B
:  "I'm doing alright.  How about you?"
A
:  "Not too bad.  The weather is great isn't it?"
B:  "Yes.  It's absolutely beautiful today."
A
:  "I wish it was like this more frequently."
B
:  "Me too."
A
:  "So where are you going now?"
B
:  "I'm going to meet a friend of mine at the department store."
A
:  "Going to do a little shopping?"
B
:  "Yeah, I have to buy some presents for my parents."
A
:  "What's the occasion?"
B
:  "It's their anniversary."
A
:  "That's great.  Well, you better get going.  You don't want to be late."
B
:  "I'll see you next time."
A:  "Sure.  Bye."

A:  "Hi.  My name is Josh.  It's a pleasure to meet you."
B
:  "Hi Josh.  I'm glad to be here."
A
:  "Did you have any problems finding this place."
B
:  "I didn't have any problems.  I found directions on the internet so it was pretty easy to find.  However, the traffic was not that great."
A
:  "Traffic is never good around here."
B
:  "I agree.  It would be great if there was a train or a subway line that went through here."
A
:  "That would be so great.  I would definitely take the train if they had it."
B
:  "Trains are great because you can read a book or get a little rest instead of having to fight the traffic."
A
:  "Very true.  Well, let me begin by telling you about our company..."



   A 'What are you doing this evening?
B 'Nothing much, why?'
A 'Would you like to come and drink a cup of tea with me in the cafe?'
B 'Yes, I'd love to. What time?'
A 'Hmm, shall we say 6 o'clock?'
B 'That'll be great. See you then.'
A 'OK. See you later. Goodbye.'
B 'See you later.'



¢A - May I take your order?
¢B - Yes.  I'd like the chicken and a side order of corn.
¢A - And what would you like to drink?
¢B - I'd like a cup of coffee, please.
¢A - And what would you like to order?    
¢C - I'll take the spaghetti and a salad.
¢A - What would you like to drink?
¢C - Just water, please.
¢(after the meal)
¢A - Would you like something for dessert?
¢B - Yes, I'll have the cake, please.  Would you like something?
¢C - No thanks.  I'm full.
¢(after dessert)
¢B - Could we have the check, please?
¢A - Yes, here it is.
¢B - Hmmm.  $23.55.  Here you are.
¢A - Thank you.  Come again.

¢B - Thank you. Goodbye.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар